What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Sat - Dolphins 34-10 Warriors @ Suncorp

Round 27: Dolphins v Warriors

• Dolphins

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 27
Dolphins v Warriors
Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 2 September 2023

Gates 1:30pm
NRL kickoff 3pm
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Tesi Niu 4. Euan Aitken 5. Jack Bostock 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harrison Graham 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Kenny Bromwich 14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Isaiya Katoa 16. Max Plath 17. Herman Ese'ese 18. Valynce Te Whare 19. Mason Teague 20. Brayden McGrady 21. Trai Fuller 22. Kurt Donoghoe

Out: Josh Kerr (bench), JJ Collins (bench)
In: Jesse Bromwich (front row), Max Plath (bench)
Changes: Jarrod Wallace (front row to bench)

WAR2022TEAM.png

1. Taine Tuaupiki 2. Edward Kosi 3. Rocco Berry 4. Adam Pompey 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Ronald Volkman 8. Bunty Afoa 9. Freddy Lussick 10. Mitchell Barnett 11. Josh Curran 12. Marata Niukore 13. Dylan Walker 14. Brayden Wiliame 15. Jackson Ford 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Tom Ale 18. Kalani Going 20. Jacob Laban 21. Ben Farr 22. Zyon Maiu'u 23. Paul Roache

Out: Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (fullback), Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (wing), Luke Metcalf (five-eighth), Shaun Johnson (halfback), Addin Fonua-Blake (front row), Wayde Egan (hooker), Tohu Harris (lock)
In: Taine Tuaupiki (fullback), Edward Kosi (wing), Te Maire Martin (five-eighth), Ronald Volkman (halfback), Mitchell Barnett (front row), Brayden Wiliame (bench), Tom Ale (bench)
Changes: Dylan Walker (bench to lock), Freddy Lussick (bench to hooker)

A-REF-Y-2023TEAM.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton;Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Michael Wise;Video Referees: Adam Gee

State Leagues
NSW Cup Finals Week 1 - click here
QLD Cup Finals Week 2 - click here

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Hopefully the Warriors rest as many players as possible. They need a freshen up before the finals and also a huge congrats for making the top 4. It's great for the game to see them competitive.
Although the Dolphins will finish bottom 4 their future looks very bright. I hope they have don't ever have to go down the path of merging/folding etc in the distant future.

Nealo 12

Bench
Warriors can’t rest too many , they play a KOE final on Saturday as well

Last edited:

Grapple

Bench
Tipping a win to Dolphins purely on wanting to finish the season on a high and to break the losing streak.

Valheru

Coach
Dolphins deserve another win and I reckon they will get it in a close game which the warriors won't be too interested in.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dolphins deserve another win and I reckon they will get it in a close game which the warriors won't be too interested in.
We’re resting all our stars- which will likely mean a more motivated team as they’ll be playing for finals selection, as opposed to playing to not get injured.
But it’s a huge amount of talent on the sidelines.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Interesting that the odds suggest Warriors are not favourites just because they are resting all the star players.

I personally think the team will lift and "surprise" the Dolphins, 13+ for me with some returning or less featured players looking to prove a point after over a month of "scratchy" wins.

Grapple

Bench
Putting my house on Dolphins. Warriors have too much experience and talent missing. Phins' playing @ home. Last game of their first year NRL will obviously want a feel good ending to the season. Not to mention coming of a large losing streak.

I expect Dolphins 13+

Leber

Bench
Lol we are literally throwing this game.

it’s all G tho. The bros need a rest from being super cool.

Wb1234

Referee
No way this crowd is over 30k

my two favourite teams this year but go the wahs
Don’t choke

Bazal

Post Whore
Well if the first two minutes have set the tone for this game it's gonna be a belter for those of us who love wackiness and chaos

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha TMM mate that's a full Cody Walker effort Isaako was waiting for the pass for three hours