What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Sat - Penrith 44-12 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 27: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we are going to play Melbourne, I'd prefer it to be in a Qualifying final then a prelim. Annoyed we didn't get the MP, but opponent next week doesn't phase me. It was going to be tough either way, Storm or Warriors, as Warriors are one of those teams that normally rise against the Broncos regardless of their form.
And as if we "threw a game to get away from Melbourne". Warriors were not favourites they rested plenty and anyone could see the Dolphins were going to end on a high at "home". If throwing games is an accusation one can make here, may I throw out that Penrith threw the game against Parra to put the Broncos on the Melbourne path. Not because Penrith are concerned about Melbourne, but because Melbourne are Brisbane's bogie team.
Meth …. Not even once

mxlegend99

Referee
Pretty amazing to think that 3 of the 4 prelim finalists from last year have finished 9th, 10th and 11th.

Meanwhile Penrith look unstoppable.
The f**ked thing is the cap bit Penrith the hardest too.

Koroisau and Kikau were massive losses. Things are that bad we actually miss Mitch Kenny when he's out

Yet a side that has had Peachey, Luke, Kenny, Cogger, Salmon, Garner, Hoskings etc. Play a fairly large chunk of the season has just won a minor premiership.

Koroisau and Kikau were massive losses. Things are that bad we actually miss Mitch Kenny when he's out

Yet a side that has had Peachey, Luke, Kenny, Cogger, Salmon, Garner, Hoskings etc. Play a fairly large chunk of the season has just won a minor premiership.
Kenny will play SOO in the next two years…

yobbo84

Coach

I hope you Panthers fans appreciate what you've got... you're in rarefied air.

soc123_au

Staff member

Losing Critta next year hurts. f**k me he has been good, both sides of the ball. The bloke is a freak.

Panther Mike

Juniors
🖤❤️💚💛 It’s a quality achievement to finish top of the NRL ladder again. Especially since Penrith started the season slow with 4 wins and 4 losses and oppositions fans and players thought that there were ‘cracks in the windscreen’. However after that 14 wins from our last 16 games sees up pip the Broncos to the minor premiership on differential. Need to go on with it from here but it is always pleasing to be top of the ladder.