What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Sat - Gold Coast 38-34 Melbourne @ Cbus Super

Round 3: Gold Coast v Melbourne

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Our depth is horrible. We will be far better off with Munster, Paps and NAS all running about but Jesus Christ, can’t be that hard to hold a ball can it?

Just could not believe where the Storm were in the Premiership betting market before this game.

There should be a reasonable correction on the market after the completion of Round 3.

Exsilium

First Grade
I expected a lot better from the storm after last week. It's still early but they might be in some strife this year.

I just don't see Paps and Munster making that much of a difference when their forwards are piss poor. Tariq Sims makes their bench. Enough said.

Apey

Staff member
Well I'm 0/3 tips for Melbourne Storm games this year.

I reckon they'll come good but they looked directionless today. The errors you can fix but they've got to hope Munster fixes the other issue.

Valheru

Coach
I just don't see Paps and Munster making that much of a difference when their forwards are piss poor. Tariq Sims makes their bench. Enough said.

They win that match with paps and Munster no doubt. Don't think they beat the top teams though.