What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Sun - Canterbury 26-22 Wests Tigers @ Belmore

Round 3: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
There is no point to offloads if you're actually just going sideways. Sometimes the best play is to take a tackle and reset the defence.

Absolutely, a lot of our offloads are from geniuss like Nofa just chucking it out the back hoping for the best. However we’ve also had plenty where guys like Papalli and Joffa have been standing there with arms free looking for support whilst Brooks and Laurie and planning the next 3 tackles of one out hit ups.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Absolutely, a lot of our offloads are from geniuss like Nofa just chucking it out the back hoping for the best. However we’ve also had plenty where guys like Papalli and Joffa have been standing there with arms free looking for support whilst Brooks and Laurie and planning the next 3 tackles of one out hit ups.
then the chip shot kick that doesnt quite get to a winger?

Exsilium

Coach
If the Tigers can go back to basics, they could win this one but if this Dogs side keeps gaining confidence, they will be a wildcard this year.

0neye

GRY ME A RIVER MOFO'S
images

Grapple

Bench
This is the classic set up.
Dogs win at Belmore, and Tigers go to 3 straight losses.
They find redemption the following week by courageously beating an injured and weakened Melbourne squad.
Sheens lives to fight another day.

Same cycle repeats for 12 weeks then Benji side steps in to take over.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I've taken the tigers. The odds are pretty good and surely they can't be as shit as last week.
Off topic I know but there have been plenty of points scored in this round

Meth

Staff member
Will be interested to see how Bateman goes, now he is fully acclimatised. Bateman v Kikau