What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Fri - Melbourne 24-12 Wests Tigers @ AAMI

Round 4: Melbourne v Wests Tigers

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will be a "quality" match.

Problem is I can't decide if it will be of the good type (close, entertaining to watch) or the bad type (lopsided scoreline, lots of silly errors, bad defence, poor attack which bores me to sleep.)

westerntiger

Juniors
We beat them at AAMI Park last time but our team back in 2018 was much better than now. With Munster back and coming off two straight losses Bellamy would have had the cattle prod out at training this week. Not looking forward to it at all.

Bazal

Post Whore
Look I don't really think the Storm will lose to two pleb teams in a row but I also am a dreamer.

So I'm balls deep in the Tigers tonight, let's gone Bobble Head Brooks!

This Year?

Immortal
Blake Lawrie (or is it Joel Caine) is holding a Bennett Bowl..Are we meant to chuck our keys in it to find out who we gonna f**k tonight?

Sphagnum

Coach
This will get ugly. The only hope the Tigers have is the Storm putting all their end-of-season piss up money on them

skeepe

Immortal
I’d love to see a Tigers win but I reckon we’re more likely to see Storm by 60.