What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R5 Sun - Canterbury 15-14* North Qld @ Accor

Round 5: Canterbury v North Qld

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Starting 6 for mine. Eshay Luai has nothing on Burton really. With Cleary managing the game at half the bloke could literally do anything
Nah he’s boring and ugly. Complex Jack will provide the entertainment and X factor. Also he’s sexy as f**k.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah he’s boring and ugly. Complex Jack will provide the entertainment and X factor. Also he’s sexy as f**k.

Boring and ugly? Yes

images

Nealo 12

Bench
Chad should of kicked that penalty…all over , as well as burtons conversation attempt which was a bit more difficult

Vibing

Juniors
Allianz was high quality
Accor on Friday was as well
Mudgee was just awesome
The 2 games today you couldn't take your eyes off , they were pure entertainment

NRL 2023
wow
just wow

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If the rest of the Dogs side start delivering on the level of Burton and the Fox they’ll be there come finals time

This Year?

Immortal
I must be seriously cooked because these were my takeaways from this game:
Preston reminds me of a young Wayne Pearce.
The Cowboys are on a massive comedown. It looks like they are doing everything that the coach wants, but this season it just isn't coming up for them.
Matt Burton doesn't offer much other that huge bomb, but has the swagger like a major league pitcher. Glad for the small but very vocal fans that their team won though.