What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R5 Thu - Sydney 28-20 Parramatta @ Allianz

Round 5: Sydney v Parramatta

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
Eels putting respectability into the score, but they have been well outplayed by the roosters

Bazal

Post Whore
That’s about all Sivo is useful for.

He actually looks busted as the games gone on tbh. I know he's good for a slack off in defence but he legitimately gets arousal from running into blokes and he's just....not

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He actually looks busted as the games gone on tbh. I know he's good for a slack off in defence but he legitimately gets arousal from running into blokes and he's just....not
He cops one decent knock and he goes missing, for a big bloke he’s a bit of a cat.

Bazal

Post Whore
That was one of the most thorough pubings I've ever seen. Not the Roosters fault, but it does blow my mind weekly how dudes who are so incompetent just keep getting gigs.

Not much to do as a fan but move on. Our attack looked really good, scramble was great at times but it's hard to defend like that all game when you're 12 for a quarter and against 6 straight sets. And another team coming off a bye who is fresher than you.

What I'm saying is sack BA

This Year?

Immortal
Roosters probably end the Tigers or Dragons season tonight. The Eels held on as much as they could. It's a shame their outside backs had a very bad night.