What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R8 ANZAC DAY - Melbourne 30-22 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 8: Melbourne v Warriors

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Warriors

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
I should actually mention that I quite like Dylan the footballer because he's very good and interesting stuff always happens around him. He's also a big loss for Manly. However, I'm glad he's gone.

Ennis isn't giving enough credit to AFB for his footwork. The front on replay showed the deception AFB showed. Looking to the outside, faking a step to the outside and then doing a bit of a Benji step back to the inside it totally faked Sims out and was one of the best pieces of deceptive footwork I've seen from a prop. It wasn't a lack of effort. Sims was just beaten 1 on 1 by some pretty amazing footwork.

Oinnis usually loves the incumbents, he was pumping Harry Grant’s tyres before a ball was even kicked. So I wouldn’t pay attention to anything that comes out of his mouth, unless you woint to moick hoim loik I do.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Have you no shame at all?? :D Well no you can't have cause you are a long suffering raiders fan like me.

If the Eels and Raiders merged we would get this

Ckx-Bg-WUg-AAUM5-S.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
They would cross to him watching at home for his thoughts on the game. IIRC he offered little to no insight.
He's only worth watching for Storm games.
He gets talked up as a coach but I can't think of any rep sides he has coached besides a NSW side that lost.

Latest posts