What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

Eric the great

Juniors
Gee you keep going on about slater he’s about a million to one to coach souths he’s a good origin coach at the moment and not tried as a club coach remember Fittler was a terrible club coach and was successful early as an origin coach so I don’t think slater is the answer and I have no idea what the answer is.

Steenson123

Juniors
Gee you keep going on about slater he’s about a million to one to coach souths he’s a good origin coach at the moment and not tried as a club coach remember Fittler was a terrible club coach and was successful early as an origin coach so I don’t think slater is the answer and I have no idea what the answer is.
Well YOU offer Zero.
Demetriou is finished here its all done for him.
Even Callmack has become frustrated with Demetriou's months of excuses and weak answers.
Slater is a risk BUT he has charisma and presence and is strict on discipline. He will run the players and not the other way round.
I would take him straight up.
No one thought much of Wayne or Bellamy intially but look at their achievements. To me Slater has a very similar profile and character.

handyman2190

Bench
Well YOU offer Zero.
Even Callmack has become frustrated with Demetriou's months of excuses and weak answers.
Slater is a risk BUT he has charisma and presence and is strict on discipline. He will run the players and not the other way round.
No one thought much of Wayne or Bellamy intially but look at their achievements. To me Slater has a very similar profile and character.
Mate!! Stop it!! Your delusional, he just signed a 3 year deal,there is no way on this earth the club would pay out nearly 3m to shift him on, a stern word will be had with latrell and if he dosent conform they will shift him on

callmack1

Staff member
Well YOU offer Zero.
You're right, I have become a little frustrated, and I do think he has got a lot wrong this year. However, there's no way I'm writing him off. I back him to turn this all around, learn from those mistakes, and lead us out of this. He is a good coach.

doyen

Bench
Hello everybody !! Is this forum connected to Whiteline !!??? Is Whiteline still available?? I'm lost !!

Last edited:

Latest posts