What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Staff member
Hey guys,

It's that time to fully switch focus to 2023. This is part of a forum update where I'll be updating all threads for 2023. Same threads, same purpose, it's just a freshen up.

Please stop using the old threads if you can and start using these ones.

Please use this thread to discuss all injury/suspension news. Let's hope this thread isn't too active in 2023.

Cheers.

callmack1

Staff member
From the Mole, huge ups to Knighty!!

BIG BOOST FOR BUNNIES​

Tough forward Liam Knight has given South Sydney a massive boost by declaring he plans to be back on deck after only a month of the new season.

Knight suffered a torn ACL in July and had further surgery on the knee just before Christmas.

The NRL's website has Knight out "indefinitely" while other sites have him missing half the season.

But Knight is back in training with a vengeance and aiming at a comeback around round five or six.

"I copped a cannonball tackle last July and had the surgery to repair the ACL," Knight told Wide World of Sports.

"Then I had to go under the knife again to get a screw taken out in December but that was not as serious.

"The doctors are pleased with my progress and I am working hard - I'm happy with how it's going."

Thumper

Juniors
From the Mole, huge ups to Knighty!!

BIG BOOST FOR BUNNIES​

Tough forward Liam Knight has given South Sydney a massive boost by declaring he plans to be back on deck after only a month of the new season.

Knight suffered a torn ACL in July and had further surgery on the knee just before Christmas.

The NRL's website has Knight out "indefinitely" while other sites have him missing half the season.

But Knight is back in training with a vengeance and aiming at a comeback around round five or six.

"I copped a cannonball tackle last July and had the surgery to repair the ACL," Knight told Wide World of Sports.

"Then I had to go under the knife again to get a screw taken out in December but that was not as serious.

"The doctors are pleased with my progress and I am working hard - I'm happy with how it's going."
Hardly a boost.
the bloke is a liability.
gives away penalties drops the ball and misses simple tackles. If he steps foot near first grade this year south's are in trouble.

callmack1

Staff member
I think Liva may be injured. He was on Taane Milne's Instagram story this morning in a moonboot and on crutches.

Not good, hopefully it's just a precaution or something.