What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Pathways Sides

callmack1

Staff member
Pathways Wrap - Flegg Continue Form on the Road: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/04/17/pathways-wrap-flegg-continue-form-on-the-road/

I know they were down on troops but that's simply not good enough from the NSW Cup side. Watching those highlights, some of, if not all of, the defence was diabolical. Not even up to NSW standard. There wasn't one try watching that where I thought, "wow, great play from the Bears," it was all just terrible defence. Not good enough.

Great stuff from the Flegg side though who seem to have found their groove and are building I hope. Well done to them.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ben Lovett has missed 19 tackles the last two weeks in Cup. It’s an area he needs to work on.

Just reading the stats of Tallis Duncan he’s on fire. I’m excited for what he can do around origin time I think he might get a debut and a taste of first grade. He has a big future as we all know.

Mamozelos 7 missed tackles and 3 errors in Cup last week too not ideal.

Hellray

Juniors
Ben Lovett has missed 19 tackles the last two weeks in Cup. It’s an area he needs to work on.

Just reading the stats of Tallis Duncan he’s on fire. I’m excited for what he can do around origin time I think he might get a debut and a taste of first grade. He has a big future as we all know.

Mamozelos 7 missed tackles and 3 errors in Cup last week too not ideal.
Can’t wait for Duncan to be eligible to play a grade. Being a devel he has to wait until round 11? I think that’s when

callmack1

Staff member
Seems to be no actual Pathways Wrap article on the club website like usual this week. But just do update those who don't know, our NSW Cup side went down 22-16.

Round 9 NSW Cup Highlights - Rabbitohs vs Raiders: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/05/01/round-9-nsw-cup-highlights-rabbitohs-vs-raiders/

Tough game, the boys fought hard. Knighty was pretty good on return.

The really disappointing result from the weekend was the Flegg side getting beat 22-4. Our lads have been going well recently while the Flegg side is towards the bottom of the ladder. Very disappointing, a bit of a reality check.