What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry O

Juniors
What makes for an enthralling game of AFL? Extra fumbling? Or extra rewards for missing a shot at goal? Or extra free kicks for not quite catching the ball properly?
By the way who won? I can't be bothered looking it up.
Was it floginwood? Or the L platers?

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
Racist ball final got 2465000 metro. I assumed more. Brisbane figure will get murdered tonight

Pneuma

First Grade
Having a shot at our metro ratings tonight I reckon we’ll hit 2.2 million. 850000 in Sydney, 700,000 in Brisbane, 650,000 across VIC, WA and SA then the BVOD will be whatever it is. A narrow win to the racists once the regionals are thrown in.

Ralphy Twanger

Juniors
Having a shot at our metro ratings tonight I reckon we’ll hit 2.2 million. 850000 in Sydney, 700,000 in Brisbane, 650,000 across VIC, WA and SA then the BVOD will be whatever it is. A narrow win to the racists once the regionals are thrown in.
I don’t wan’t a close game, I want this over in 20 minutes, stuff the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.