What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zombie jesus

Staff member
@Tom155 otc again

Once I make my pick at the end of this round and we get into the 4th round, the timer will be cut by 6 hours. It will still switch off from midnight-8am.

Free agency will open shortly after the final pick is made in the 6th.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Auction rules for when it starts...
- Double-check your bids (the player AND the amount) before hitting submit.
- You are restricted to the 200k cap, so your spending money is whatever your cap space is, you can't go over it.
- An auction will be considered complete when the highest bid has not changed in 24 hours.
- Use common sense for your bid increments so we're not going up by $500 on a 20k player
- Max of 25 player auctions up at any one time, 5 nominations per team at any one time (this might change to speed things up)
- Save your contract years until the end of the auction, it gets too hard to track if they're just being thrown out whenever

Should begin tonight.

kurt faulk

Coach
The Drew Carey Show Running GIF

zombie jesus

Staff member
Promotions at 2022 cost need to be done by Friday 10pm, demotions due the same time. After that you can use the taxi squad as usual and players will accrue another year.

zombie jesus

Staff member
A lot of confusion about taxi squad this year so...

Forget the cost/assigning years etc. All DS contracts have been reset to rookie deals, including those from previous years. If you think I have made a mistake somewhere, let me know. Taxi Squad is open to any players with 3 or fewer years of experience. Only other rule is, if you promote a player to your active roster, you can't demote them again for 3 weeks.

When I say all contracts, I mean contracts that have been reset when they were demoted this year or in previous years. So a player drafted last year and put on the taxi squad is now on a 3-year $1000 deal.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@Tom155 I can't respond to your DM. Cap hits apply. If you have guys from previous years DS designation you want to cut now, just let me know who it is and I will remove their cap hit.

Tom155

Coach
@Tom155 I can't respond to your DM. Cap hits apply. If you have guys from previous years DS designation you want to cut now, just let me know who it is and I will remove their cap hit.
1. Kyle Philips thanks

2. Why the change to the taxi squad? & do we have to let the guys on there go who had or would've had ds designations previous if their years run to zero & are not promoted or is it something different? They all get 4 years like a draft pick regardless from now on?

3. What's up with your pm'ing ability? wouldn't let me start a new conversation with you before, now you aren't able to reply?

Think that's all

zombie jesus

Staff member
1. Done

2. There was confusion in the league about the rules so I have made it really simple.

Also, keeping it updated is not simple and I don't have the time to keep it updated in a timely manner these days.

I have set all contracts, so whatever the player has on their contract now, is their contract, if they run to zero, they'll be a free agent. Everyone gets the standard rookie contract in the draft and whatever years you want to apply to UDFAs.

3. I have no idea, can't start or respond to any PMs, I can only read them.

Tom155

Coach
1. Done

2. There was confusion in the league about the rules so I have made it really simple.

Also, keeping it updated is not simple and I don't have the time to keep it updated in a timely manner these days.

I have set all contracts, so whatever the player has on their contract now, is their contract, if they run to zero, they'll be a free agent. Everyone gets the standard rookie contract in the draft and whatever years you want to apply to UDFAs.

3. I have no idea, can't start or respond to any PMs, I can only read them.
Are we going to have a couple of waiver runs where we can assign years to players we get leading up to the season?

kurt faulk

Coach
A lot of confusion about taxi squad this year so...

Forget the cost/assigning years etc. All DS contracts have been reset to rookie deals, including those from previous years. If you think I have made a mistake somewhere, let me know. Taxi Squad is open to any players with 3 or fewer years of experience. Only other rule is, if you promote a player to your active roster, you can't demote them again for 3 weeks.

When I say all contracts, I mean contracts that have been reset when they were demoted this year or in previous years. So a player drafted last year and put on the taxi squad is now on a 3-year $1000 deal.

So they will have the same salary and years if they get promoted as if they were on the bench?

raiders_boy

Juniors
Jackson, Eddie CHI S$2,5002 years
Watt, T.J. PIT DE$12,5003 years
Delpit, Grant CLE S$4,0004 years
Williams, Jamaal NOS RB$6,0001 year
Edwards, T.J. CHI LB$6,5001 years
Brown, A.J. PHI WR$28,0005 years
Sneed, L'Jarius KCC CB$5,0004 years
Tranquill, Drue KCC LB$4,0003 years
Perryman, Denzel HOU LB$1,5002 years
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR (renegotiation)$5,0001 year