What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 All Stars - Indigenous v Maori @ QLD Country Bank

skeepe

Immortal
So it’s still a penalty from halfway, just not from a dropout?

I thought both had changed. I’ll have to read up on it again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lol 4 quarters? Trying to be the afl haha
All Stars has been 4 quarters most years - it's generally because it's played in summer and therefore subject to warmer weather. Mandated drinks breaks.

Common across most pre-season NRL games too.

Oh look Tevaga is trying to demonstrate some usefulness, while Curran is being tutored by Willie Mason on the fine art of being a thug.

gerg

Juniors
My New Year’s resolution is to not criticise the officials.

I came close already but I think I technically avoided it by questioning if that’s the way the referees have been told to rule in certain situations.
C'mon mate. You'll be teeing off at the ref's in the first three minutes of the Raiders trial later today.

This Year?

Immortal
Moldy backline needed some bleach. Felt a bit sorry for Timoko and Arthars. Tapine and Willison were awesome. Indigenous got away with alot but it's so much fun seeing the likes of JAC in HTF in any space. Hopefully this fixture is in NZ next year.