What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Vlad59

Bench
Good crowd for a Thursday night to watch the wooden spooners.

Same game a few years ago would have got half that.

A full suburban ground looks great on TV
Looks great indeed. Where on earth would you fit another 8000 humans? The capacity of that ground does my head in.

yakstorm

First Grade
Looks great indeed. Where on earth would you fit another 8000 humans? The capacity of that ground does my head in.
Current capacity is supposedly capped at 16,000 according to Richardson. The $40m upgrade will get it back up towards 19,000.

Last night's crowd in previous years I'm sure would have been named around 13-14K.

Nich

Juniors
Looking at this weekend's matches:

Storm v Dolphins : Solid sales, although I had hoped for more considering it is the last regular season game. On track for 18K+, however for whatever reason member attendance in the later half of the season has been pretty average for Melbourne. If everyone turns up, it should go over 20K, but not sure, last few home games have been disappointing compared to pre-sales.

Dragons v Sharks : Unsurprisingly selling very strongly, should be a sell out, question will be whether they open up Bay NG-K after he negative feedback they got for the 25th anniversary match.

Titans v Roosters : Pre-sales are barely moving, though in credit to the Titans they have gifted every full season member 2 free tickets to bring along some friends for the match which will hopefully add a little to the crowd.

Raiders v Panthers : Surprisingly selling similar to Raiders v Sea Eagles a few weeks back. I would have thought the Raiders faithful may have given up on the season, but we could be seeing another 15K+ game to finish off the year.
NG-K is on sale. $35 bucks and mentions restricted view.

Latest posts