What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

RedVee

First Grade
They are never there, They send the shit games down there.

They do have more better timeslot and Quality there this year. Hopefully that helps them improve crowds there

But Warriors at 6pm on a Friday night
Titans down there will struggle
Tbf they train there all the time except 1 day a week and are building their CoE at UOW.
So where tf are they? The one day a week training at Jubilee is new this year with Flanno. It’s been all at the Gong for umpteen years except for a Captains run on Jubilee game weeks.

no wonder they are struggling, they aren’t training anywhere.

Reactions: Vee

bazza

Immortal
The goal should be no more club games at accor
maybe Dogs can move more games to Belmore to try and leverage an upgrade
Souths could do the same with Moore Park - but might not have the same affect as I think they are both run by stadium NSW

shewi6

Juniors
maybe Dogs can move more games to Belmore to try and leverage an upgrade
Souths could do the same with Moore Park - but might not have the same affect as I think they are both run by stadium NSW
Belmore is getting an 'upgrade' as part of a centre of excellence.
Capacity will go down as it is being built on the hill.
It's future lies in being the home of nrlw and nsw cup.

shewi6

Juniors
So three sell outs in their first three games and already their clash against Manly in two weeks is selling really strongly.

Incredible to see the high the Warriors brand is going through at the moment.
Also the broncos game later in the season really only has the south stand GA section left for sale.

Form permitting, they could go close to sell out every home game. Should average 20k+

Harry O

Juniors
If the Warriors ever win a GF it will be bye bye to the ABs for good. In some ways it is already bye bye for them lmfao.

Just look @ the Warriors they are already king in NZ where ever they go, as we speak.

The other code is sinking faster then the Titanic Lolololol

jim_57

Staff member
Tbf they train there all the time except 1 day a week and are building their CoE at UOW.
So where tf are they? The one day a week training at Jubilee is new this year with Flanno. It’s been all at the Gong for umpteen years except for a Captains run on Jubilee game weeks.

no wonder they are struggling, they aren’t training anywhere.

I know the home games are an equal split but when you include away game the Dragons play double the amount of games in Sydney compared to Wollongong this year which I guess adds to that perception. Training is a bit out of sight out of mind.

jim_57

Staff member
So three sell outs in their first three games and already their clash against Manly in two weeks is selling really strongly.

Incredible to see the high the Warriors brand is going through at the moment.

Quite the run of sell outs now, going back to early-mid last year from memory. It’d be great to see what they could do with a game or 2 at Eden park and/or another 5-10k capacity at Mt Smart. Or a new stadium if that ever happens.

Wb1234

Referee
Quite the run of sell outs now, going back to early-mid last year from memory. It’d be great to see what they could do with a game or 2 at Eden park and/or another 5-10k capacity at Mt Smart. Or a new stadium if that ever happens.
I’d they get a home final then if has to be eden park