What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
Bathurst has officially sold out for Saturday and only 2 tickets left in the Grandstand for Darwin. Talk is that Darwin is on track for a sell out in the NT press.

Titans have pretty much opened up the entire ground and have had some surprising movement in Bays 19 - 23. I would like to think it's on track for another 14K crowd, but I'm guessing.

Wollongong pre-sales look decent. If it was at a later timeslot, I'd say 13K+, but being Friday 6pm, maybe 11K?

Valheru

Coach
The issue is the Roosters getting that new ground for reasons...but yeah. Souths need to get in there as soon as possible
The ground isn't just for us... It's for us, the Waratahs, Sydney FC, Socceroos, Matildas, wallabies and the wider sporting community.

If Souths and st George ever make the right decision there is plenty of room for them too.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The ground isn't just for us... It's for us, the Waratahs, Sydney FC, Socceroos, Matildas, wallabies and the wider sporting community.

If Souths and st George ever make the right decision there is plenty of room for them too.
Kind of.

The government should have sold both the SFS and Homebush and built a 70-80k rectangular piece of awesome over the top of Central Station. Made it the best stadium on earth

T-Boon

Coach
That is a poor crowd relative to the good weekend games. A year ago I would have come in here and said “get rid of the Thursday night game”. But like any great thinker my opinions change with the info as it comes in.
It is very important to have as many games and time slots on nine or which ever free to air as possible. Without the exposure you end up like a-league and or super 12s.

T-Boon

Coach
Kind of.

The government should have sold both the SFS and Homebush and built a 70-80k rectangular piece of awesome over the top of Central Station. Made it the best stadium on earth
I would have put in a bid for both the SFS and Homebush. A couple bucks provided no rates.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

Hurry up and instal the temporary seats to 30k you idiots
This sell-out, plus the fact that the Melbourne Anzac game will still draw well and the Storm having one additional marquee match (Warriors non Anzac game) means that it was the right call to split up the Storm v Warriors on Anzac Day.

I wasn't a fan when I first heard the idea but I have to admit it's worked out.

Kind of.

The Government could not sell the land for the SFS, just like it can't for the SCG. To do so would have required legislation being passed by parliament, as there are acts of parliament stating what the land can be used for. Considering the political makeup of both Houses at the time the Coalition went to re-build the stadium, they would have had zero chance of it happening . Nowdays, it would be a -100% chance of happening.

Wb1234

Referee
The Government could not sell the land for the SFS, just like it can't for the SCG. To do so would have required legislation being passed by parliament, as there are acts of parliament stating what the land can be used for. Considering the political makeup of both Houses at the time the Coalition went to re-build the stadium, they would have had zero chance of it happening . Nowdays, it would be a -100% chance of happening.
True

but homebush could’ve sold for hundreds of millions and done allianz at 70k

Latest posts