What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh wow. Nice bit of gouging.
Totally ripping off Perth! Considering they are being paid by WA govt and would have got the stadium cheap its a con job. I guess we will remain the ATM for NRL clubs whilst being told we are not worthy of a club of our own!

Ticket price comparisons for Dolphins games at Suncorp v HBF.
Sideline front Suncorp $92 - HBF $120.
Behind sticks corners Suncorp $38 - HBF $69

Bukowski

Juniors
Totally ripping off Perth! Considering they are being paid by WA govt and would have got the stadium cheap its a con job. I guess we will remain the ATM for NRL clubs whilst being told we are not worthy of a club of our own!

Ticket price comparisons for Dolphins games at Suncorp v HBF.
Sideline front Suncorp $92 - HBF $120.
Behind sticks corners Suncorp $38 - HBF $69
There's cheaper options though. I just got halfway line top deck for $84 per adult. You can get in the shed for $22.

Wb1234

Referee
Perth fans (all two of them) getting the excuses in early

same Perth red who said 18k was a bad crowd for the dolphins

Perth Red

Post Whore
Where are you sitting lol
middle of east stand about 6 rows back second tier, what to come over and join us? Swans might be playing in Perth taht weekend and you could make it a double header.
$174 for 2 tickets, fcking daylight robbery!

Perth Red

Post Whore
There's cheaper options though. I just got halfway line top deck for $84 per adult. You can get in the shed for $22.
Shed is going to be packed lol. Only cheap tickets available. How they can ask $69 to sit uncovered behind the sticks I dont know!
Yeh I got second tier East stand halfway for $174 for 2 with booking fee

Wb1234

Referee
middle of east stand about 6 rows back second tier, what to come over and join us? Swans might be playing in Perth taht weekend and you could make it a double header.
$174 for 2 tickets, fcking daylight robbery!
One game every three years that will improve your average

Bukowski

Juniors
Shed is going to be packed lol. Only cheap tickets available. How they can ask $69 to sit uncovered behind the sticks I dont know!
Yeh I got second tier East stand halfway for $174 for 2 with booking fee
It's weird pricing. You can get the end of the east stand for about $60 too. Not really comparable seats.
Generally its what I expected to pay.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's weird pricing. You can get the end of the east stand for about $60 too. Not really comparable seats.
Generally its what I expected to pay.
Middle of East stand yes, $70-80 is reasonable but the east stand ends @$69 and behind the stick prices @$55-$69 are ridiculous, as is the front row of east and west stands. $120 for seats not covered? Rip off!

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
The social media team is doing an incredible job - routinely going viral on tiktok, instagram, etc. Helps that most of our players are handsome!

I was chatting with a mate who is a member. He said he can't believe the amount of young girls attending these days. Back 5-10 years ago, it felt like the crowds were easily 80% men. Now it's more like 60% at the sell out games. The girls are getting behind the team too - particularly for the big games - which is awesome. A diverse fanbase means it will only grow.
My GF is Japanese and we've been to a few games this year. She actually pointed out the same about the young female audience (I explained its the Reece factor) and she was also surprised how many other Asians she would see at games. The Broncos are killing it ATM

I understand that track maintenance has to be done on the weekends for obvious reasons but it was the whole Northern line (Caboolture/Nambour, Redcliffe & Shorncliffe) that was down last weekend.
Why didn't they do it before the off season?

If they needed to do it in April then it would have made more sense to do it when the Broncos were playing at Lang Unlike the Dolphins, their fans are scattered all around greater Brisbane.

Another leg up for the Broncos aimed at sabotaging their main competitor?

Latest posts