What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Pretty average weather in Brisbane this morning. Hopefully it doesn’t turn people away.

looks like 38.5-40k likely.

- Pink line - sold or very close to sold out
- Blue line - open and selling, but pretty empty
- Grey shading - stadium members, expect these bays to be 60% full.
- Green boxed - might be opened and sold throughout today. 725 should be sold as 'corners' but if it's listed as 'sideline' I doubt it will sell. 723 and 724 are most likely to be opened as 'sideline' and I'm confident that they will be pretty empty. 734-736 might be sold and if so 40k is likely.
-Untouched bays 737 & 738 - could be sold as 'corner' but we'll see.

suncorp (2).gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It’s a given that Accor is terrible for most regular season games, let alone a Thursday night. But realistically, does this game in this timeslot get much more if it’s played at Allianz?
This.

It's a crap crowd but like... context? To be expected under the circumstances IMO. Wet week in Sydney, home team bottom of the table, just sacked their coach. Same game last year with both teams in decent form, around the same time of year, got 19.5k.

We're having a good enough year crowd-wise we can afford blips like this too, tbh.

Wb1234

Referee
Personally I dont think sub 10k crowds in the NRl are good enough at all, especially when theres two fanbases that could get to the game. The gap between our best crowds and our worst crowds remains too high.
What’s hull kr (ranked a grade) average these days ?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Personally I dont think sub 10k crowds in the NRl are good enough at all, especially when theres two fanbases that could get to the game. The gap between our best crowds and our worst crowds remains too high.
Its been spelled out numerous times why there was a poor crowd yesterday and why there are poor crowds at accor approximately 607987 times over the years.

Everyone has acknowledged that it was a disappointing crowd.

You're either too dense to understand it, just a natural born whinging prick or an afl loving troll who enjoys talking league down.

Or d) all of the above.

user_nat

Coach
Slight chance the 1 Brisbane game this weekend will go close to out drawing the 4 Sydney ones (with 7 Sydney sides playing).

All rests on the Doggies getting a good showing.

• Haha
Reactions: Vee

Latest posts