What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

PARRA_FAN

Coach

The Rock Clapping GIF

Brutus

Referee
I have my ticket.

Hoping to run into Scomo but I'm only planning one trip to Maccas after the game.

That rumour about Joolee Bishop (sic) and the runny poo at Hungry Jacks is up there with Scomo's Engadine experience.

Vee

First Grade
Crowd had a massive percentage of young females, it was like being at a Taylor Swift concert........ not that there's anything wrong with it tbh it's actually a good thing. The more girls we get interested in the sport the better it will be for the game overall. Weather for most of today was absolutely shitful, i think it knocked a few k off the final crowd total but i think 25k is a good starting point. I really hope they continue with this on the magic rd weekend, was a great night at Suncorp.
Yeah, my mare and I were surrounded by young women in the Northern stand. There was one other guy in the 20 people around me.

Iamback

Coach
How many fans do you think would have attended if they had moved the game to the SFS?

A semi there a few years back got 19k. You are knocking off some for being a regular season game only.

Probably 15k is achievable,

Not sure a 1/3 full stadium looks better on TV, certainly not atmosphere wise.

Not sure Sharks make more $ from the game when you add in overheads.

That is the flip side of moving these games

docbrown

Coach
A semi there a few years back got 19k. You are knocking off some for being a regular season game only.

Probably 15k is achievable,

Not sure a 1/3 full stadium looks better on TV, certainly not atmosphere wise.

Not sure Sharks make more $ from the game when you add in overheads.

That is the flip side of moving these games
This will 100% be in the papers this week. If I were the NRL, I would have paid the Sharks to move the game.

12k at Cronulla will be pathetic.

15k at SFS would be pathetic.

It's a top of the table clash featuring 2 Sydney teams. Anything under 20k is an absolute joke.

Vlad59

Juniors
This will 100% be in the papers this week. If I were the NRL, I would have paid the Sharks to move the game.

12k at Cronulla will be pathetic.

15k at SFS would be pathetic.

It's a top of the table clash featuring 2 Sydney teams. Anything under 20k is an absolute joke.
Oh well.