What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

H.H

Juniors
To get tickets to the GFs at the old SFS I used to buy a club membership and as a bonus you could buy, not a ticket to the GF, BUT a finals package which included every game.
Yeah a mate and I got that package in '92 and '93. They were surprisingly cheap too. Was a great deal and we went to every game both years.

yakstorm

First Grade
Crowd is deceptive. Appears to be a lot on the western side of the ground behind the main cameras. Eastern side definitely has more members than usual, though Bulldogs possibly didn't need to hold back as many bays as they did for the promotion.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Crowd is deceptive. Appears to be a lot on the western side of the ground behind the main cameras. Eastern side definitely has more members than usual, though Bulldogs possibly didn't need to hold back as many bays as they did for the promotion.
Also, I get letting members sit on the Western side, but all GA fans should be put on the corners on the Eastern side.

That would make it look fuller, and would create more of a sense of demand and eventually increase Accor crowds long term.

Souths do it too, both Rabbits and Dogs need to move their fans to the Eastern side corners, especially at night when the sun isn't a factor.