What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm going down for this and can't wait. There is no direct clash but there is a 4:30 game at the MCG where they expect 70k plus and (don't shoot me) I'll be going to that too. That fixture generally finishes between 7-7:15 so I will be very interested to see how many people make the walk across with me and what type of crossover they do get when events run in to each other like that.
Going to both as well, should be a great evening of sportsball.

The reverse is happening for the Storm's next home game - they host the Dragons 5:30pm then Collingwood v Carlton is across the road at 7:40pm

cooko

Juniors
Predicting about 5000 max tonight in Canberra. Will be about 2 degrees and potentially raining.

For those watching at home in NZ a 10pm kickoff must be great family viewing.

What a scheduling clusterf**k.

Vee

First Grade
Predicting about 5000 max tonight in Canberra. Will be about 2 degrees and potentially raining.

For those watching at home in NZ a 10pm kickoff must be great family viewing.

What a scheduling clusterf**k.
At least the Raiders got an FTA game.

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
Yeah this is a bizarre game for a Friday night.

Looks maybe 8, 9k.

Still dumb scheduling. I guess the fans there are more used to the cold weather but.

I'm just glad when I was there as a travelling fan the other week the game was at 4pm. Only put my leather jacket on in the second half when it got dark.

jim_57

Staff member
That’s a bit on the low end of scale. Canberra needs a new stadium.

Non-sports fans and anti-stadium people would use a crowd like this as a reason why Canberra doesn’t need a new stadium. In reality it really highlights why Canberra does need the new stadium, nobody wants to sit in an uncovered wind tunnel with outdated facilities on a cold winter’s night.

Latest posts