What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
Perth is technically a sell out. There are 12 seats left, all wheelchair accessible accompanying seats.

Family hill (alcohol permitted) GA section at Penrith has sold out.

Leichhardt, I'm not sure if they just didn't bother putting the grandstand side of the ground on sale, or if they've had decent pre-sales. I'm hoping it's the later.

Brian potter

First Grade
Perth is technically a sell out. There are 12 seats left, all wheelchair accessible accompanying seats.

Family hill (alcohol permitted) GA section at Penrith has sold out.

Leichhardt, I'm not sure if they just didn't bother putting the grandstand side of the ground on sale, or if they've had decent pre-sales. I'm hoping it's the later.
Well done to the RL fans in Perth.

have the sharks sold out yet?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Only 3 seats left for Perth, anyone leaving it to walk up is going to be disappointed!
I hope the WA govt is going to add another 5k seats for when we KO in the NRL!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We have been selling very poorly for our final games. So disappointing. Bandwagon aside, our supporters are there for the vibes, and a feel good story.

Tallis trashing Reyno, and the allegations surfacing for one of our players (who was incorrectly named at this stage of the investigation), and the media reporting that our season is over - when it actually isn't, we just need to win the rest, and hope that results go our way has totally destroyed the vibes, and our ticket momentum.

Our season is a bit of a copy of 2010, but we weren't being hammered in the media - and our last two games against Parramatta and Canberra drew 38k each.

We just need to win away against the Titans and the Cowboys, and the 40k average is possible.

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
We have been selling very poorly for our final games. So disappointing. Bandwagon aside, our supporters are there for the vibes, and a feel good story.

Tallis trashing Reyno, and the allegations surfacing for one of our players (who was incorrectly named at this stage of the investigation), and the media reporting that our season is over - when it actually isn't, we just need to win the rest, and hope that results go our way has totally destroyed the vibes, and our ticket momentum.

Our season is a bit of a copy of 2010, but we weren't being hammered in the media - and our last two games against Parramatta and Canberra drew 38k each.

We just need to win away against the Titans and the Cowboys to and the 40k average is possible.
I bought some Bronx v Storm tickets last night as I've used all the games on my membership and it said the best available was at the top level behind the sticks at the Caxton St end. Either the stadium will be pretty full or ticketmaster is playing games, unfortunately either could be true.

Also try to get lower bowl Eels tickets and it said nothing available

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I bought some Bronx v Storm tickets last night as I've used all the games on my membership and it said the best available was at the top level behind the sticks at the Caxton St end. Either the stadium will be pretty full or ticketmaster is playing games, unfortunately either could be true.

Also try to get lower bowl Eels tickets and it said nothing available
They have pre-sold a lot fortunately, but what is available on ticketek is selling at a snails pace.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
They have pre-sold a lot fortunately, but what is available on ticketek is selling at a snails pace.
After the Origin loss and the Broncos falling flat on there arse, the mood is a bit down at the moment. I think everyone is expecting the Dolphins to drop out of the 8 too.

Ironically the one game the Broncos do fire up for the rest of the season will be the one that'll probably also end the Dolphins.

Cowboys will carry the flag but its not good having both Brissie teams miss out, as the Fitzroy team pretending to be Queenslanders (like all Victorians) will get heaps more attention.

Brutus

Referee
I remember going to the Broncos and Dragons match in the pouring rain at QE2 in 1994 when they had come off back to back GF meetings. 55k there, huge night.

Was also the year the Broncos played (and lost) the world club challenge mid season to Wigan in front of 54k. Crazy times.