What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is there much room for expansion or is the ground hemmed in by roads and buildings ?
Yes plenty. Only pinch spot is in north west corner but still enough space for a new west stand. there’s loads of room behind north stand. south stand was designed to take a roof and fill in the corners at a later date.

IMG_1918.jpeg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stadium could easily and quickly be upgraded to around a very respectable 24k-25k capacity.
I wouldn’t say easy lol. It’d take around $200-300mill and 18 months I’d suggest to do it properly.

With a new west stand they could extend the north end shed full width that’d cheaply add a further 1000 or so standing spaces. New west stand adding around 4000
and roof over south stand and upper corners filled in adding a further 1200.

That takes it to around 27k which would be perfect for us For the foreseeable future.

Brian potter

First Grade
I wouldn’t say easy lol. It’d take around $200-300mill and 18 months I’d suggest to do it properly.

With a new west stand they could extend the north end shed full width that’d cheaply add a further 1000 or so standing spaces. New west stand adding around 4000
and roof over south stand and upper corners filled in adding a further 1200.

That takes it to around 27k which would be perfect for us For the foreseeable future.
Easy in terms of scope.

you reckon the WA government would fund such upgrades?