What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Raiders have been running promotions for this weekend's game, highlighting the fact that there will be both a celebration for Josh Papalii's 300 game milestone plus four back-to-back games.
Assuming that means an NRL and NRLW game on the same ticket, I think that`s a great idea and something we should see a lot more of.
It`d be interesting to know how much extra the price on those tickets could be before it started to affect demand.

Iamback

Coach
Assuming that means an NRL and NRLW game on the same ticket, I think that`s a great idea and something we should see a lot more of.
It`d be interesting to know how much extra the price on those tickets could be before it started to affect demand.

Are NRLW clubs going to make money doing that? The aim is to get it to stand on its feet

Saxon

Bench
Broncos update:

V Melbourne - on target for 33-35k. If Corey Oates announces his retirement, 38-40k is possible.
I reckon if Oates is retiring you will get a full house.
He's been a great servant of the club, but after a couple of pretty lean years by him plenty of Broncs fans will turn up to make sure he actually leaves.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I reckon if Oates is retiring you will get a full house.
He's been a great servant of the club, but after a couple of pretty lean years by him plenty of Broncs fans will turn up to make sure he actually leaves.
I'd expect a sellout on a Friday for sure. Thursday night will kill off a few families