What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

t-ba

Post Whore
Redfern is kind of impossible.

Like, there's just no way of covering it up.

I can just watch the match from the Basketball Courts adjacent to it.

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah this was always gonna draw poorly. No point I going over the same ground with the sharks atm, hopefully and increased in capacity coming in soon.
I’m a member and the updates I’m getting is that the delays are due to the shite nature of the contract signed by the previous management, with the leagues club and stadium refurbishment being placed behind the shopping centre etc being built first. It’s actually a very impressive centre now. But it’s bloody annoying that the ground and leagues club have been put on hold for other projects. The clubs merchandise shop was busy as last Sunday when I was there. The potential for the club to thrive is obvious. But the delays are unacceptable to be frank.

t-ba

Post Whore
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Iamback

Coach
Aren’t the NRLW a part of the NRL club? Not seperate entities.

They have a seperate salary cap, seperate benefits from the NRL side of things..

Not sure how the game can get a fully professional NRLW without being able to bring in money for that side of the business.

This is Parra's but Sharks have one too, Hopefully this becomes the norm

Attachments

• IMG_2922.png
    IMG_2922.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 3

Diesel

Referee
Accor shouldn’t be used on Thursday. Needs to be played at Allianz or suburb and grounds if staying in Sydney.
Accor should be allocated the big drawing games, finals, and the annual events like Good Friday/Easter Monday, Kings Birthday only

t-ba

Post Whore
Accor shouldn’t be used on Thursday. Needs to be played at Allianz or suburb and grounds if staying in Sydney.
Accor should be allocated the big drawing games, finals, and the annual events like Good Friday/Easter Monday, Kings Birthday only

It should be boycotted until it's torn down and replaced with something better.

Latest posts