What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Iamback

Coach
Do you honestly believe all season ticket holders turn up to every game? I reckon there would have been 1000s of Souths members who gave last night a miss.

I've been a passioniate season ticket holder for over 25 years and I miss on average 3 or 4 home matches every season for various reasons. I reckon that's pretty standard.

He lives in a dream land, I know plenty of that don't infact I have mates who are re-newing next year.
For the only reason to have their seat when Penrith is re-open

Brutus

Referee
Hopefully Redcliffe will get over 30k.

I think the ads on local TV with Rod Reddy and Rick Redacliff from Redcliffe will bring the fans in.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Lol at Broncos members accounting for 10% of grand final pre sales. Miracles can happen and all but not to us!!
f**k me dead with the Bronx collapse, the Origin and the Phins probably not quite getting to the finals... I'm cursing the RL Gods.

Anyway, go the Sunshine Coast Storm and NQ Cowboys! Give us something

Frank Burge

Juniors
Really?
Looked half empty on TV.
Considering the corporate side only holds around 6k and was sold out then the remaining crowd was around 53% of 24k so very good observation.

sorry corporate side is approx 5k so around 56% of capacity for rest of stadium

Last edited:

yakstorm

First Grade
Considering the corporate side only holds around 6k and was sold out then the remaining crowd was around 53% of 24k so very good observation.

sorry corporate side is approx 5k so around 56% of capacity for rest of stadium
This is what people consistently forget. The corporate side of CommBank Stadium sells really well for the Eels and is generally at capacity (or close to), regardless of the game.

It's also behind the cameras so for anything less than around 20K doesn't look amazing.