What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

EuroNymous

Juniors
On the dogs forum, I've seen Pax given as:

Friday night = ~32k
Sunday night = 33,786
This morning = 34,253 (assuming it was this morning)

Looks like sales stalled a little over the weekend, but have picked back up last night into this morning. Hopefully as it's game week we'll see PAX increase by 1k-1.5k per day, through this week.

There's Away GA and a Non alcohol bay, the Away section 105, only has 2 seats together left, I'd say go with Away GA and find somewhere you are with Manly fans.
yeah it was this morning

EuroNymous

Juniors
there is real hype around the fanbase, every sydney game will be pseudo home match for the dogs especially if played at accor

my guess for crowds for home final thinking we play 5th v 8th

dogs v dragons 70k

dogs v Newcastle/Canberra 55/60k

dogs v qld teams 50/55k

nko11

Juniors
Go purchase either Gold tickets or best available (more than 1 ticket) and you'll be put on Level 4.
I'd say equal chances an oversight OR they are trying to funnel sales into the lower bowl GA. Works well either way. Still seem to be selling level 4 quite quickly. So hopefully that means GA is selling even better.

Still also able to get BLUEZONE tickets, wouldn't surprise me if these came back on sale later in the week. These were probably outpacing GA*B sales earlier in the week, so have taken them off the map as well, to funnel into GA*B. To fill up both ends.

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Home City Averages
1724659078512.png

Broncos need a crowd of 36,630 against the Storm to average 40k for the season

A crowd of 49,805 against the Broncos will see the Dolphins move from 9th to 3rd on the attendance ladder and up over 21k, just in front of Newcastle, with of course Newcastle having two home matches to go themselves. Baseline for them is the 18,217 that the Broncos averaged in their second season (1989).

Anything above 4,950 against the Raiders will see the Roosters average 20k in Sydney for the season. 14,950 gets them to a 21k average in Sydney for the season, 24,950 gets them to 22k in Sydney for the season.

If the Bulldogs can average 21,519 over their last two home games, they will average 20k in Sydney for the season. An average of 26,020 gets them to 21k average in Sydney for the season, an average of 30,520 will get them to 22k average in Sydney for the season.

Tigers need to pull 6,880 min against Parramatta to avoid the home city attendances wooden spoon. The spot is currently held by the Sharks who are averaging 11,609 in Sydney for the year.

Latest posts