What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

nko11

Juniors
Appsy how are you able to zoom out and see all the available tickets? Whenever I zoom out it takes me out of the section. Or did you put this together with editing you wizard? Haha
Not sure how Appsy does it, his usually do look stitched together. For the ones above I set Browser zoom to the lowest % and had it in my widescreen monitor.

Edit- Had a go at stitching together images

1726117220434.jpeg

AAMI Park
1726118427199.jpeg

Last edited:

APPSY

Juniors
Not sure how Appsy does it, his usually do look stitched together. For the ones above I set Browser zoom to the lowest % and had it in my widescreen monitor.

Edit- Had a go at stitching together images

View attachment 93964

AAMI Park
View attachment 93965
Better editing job than I could do XD Good to see slowly but surely seats and sections drop off one by one!!

To answer @SLRBRONCOS ; Snipping tool and unfortunate time on my hands is how I do it; same with the counting of seats. Home life & Job life need to provide more challenges for me to not be bored XD

moffla

Bench
Anyone with a recent pax for Storm? Looks like bays are filling quite quickly, hopefully the full house sign goes up by kick off.

yakstorm

First Grade
Technically they don't need to open Level 6 at Accor to hit the 50K mark. The lower bowl can fit 40K on its own if sold out and considering the NRL isn't doing any GA bays, it is going to go close.

Level 4 fits around 5K on each side and Level 3 seating fits around 2K. 428-439 have been opened up for Accor Stadium members for the game and Corporate Hospitality on Level 3 and 5 are sold out and hold a few thousand.

Hopefully Level 6 does go on sale and with 412 & 402 going on sale, it makes it more likely.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Finals week one always stutter a bit with sales ..

The season ticket holder has to for the first time all year put a credit card into ticketek etc

An in season penrith game, they only put 6,500 tickets up on line as all the others are sold .. this game they put up 19500