What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Gobsmacked

Bench
Surely Sharks can manage 20k for a home final at Allianz, even against Cowboys.

Now that Storm have made a prelim any chance they might try Marvel?
I'm not sure about that with the Sharks who regularly fail to sell out 13k on their doorstep, massive concerns.
If the Storm had sold out tonight yeah but they didn't and I'd rather see a full aami park then empty seats at an AFL stadium.

jim_57

Staff member
For reference, Sharks played 3 finals games at Allianz Vs Cowboys in the 2010’s.

2017 - Week 1 - 16,115
2016 - Prelim - 36,717
2013 - Week 1 - 32,747

Very mixed results, 2013 more than double 2017 for the same week. Surely they can get 20k for their only home final this year.

bnie7349

Juniors
For reference, Sharks played 3 finals games at Allianz Vs Cowboys in the 2010’s.

2017 - Week 1 - 16,115
2016 - Prelim - 36,717
2013 - Week 1 - 32,747

Very mixed results, 2013 more than double 2017 for the same week. Surely they can get 20k for their only home final this year.
The game in 2013 was a double header with Roosters and Manly.

jim_57

Staff member
If the Storm had sold out tonight yeah but they didn't and I'd rather see a full aami park then empty seats at an AFL stadium.

It would be the year to try it if they’re going to. AAMI is probably the safe bet though and fair chance their deal there might lock them in to playing all finals there.

moffla

Bench
It would be the year to try it if they’re going to. AAMI is probably the safe bet though and fair chance their deal there might lock them in to playing all finals there.
Contractually it can’t be done I don’t believe and tbh I don’t think the Storm hierarchy are all that keen either, even if it does get more through the gates.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Music Festival No GIF by Cosmic Accents

Latest posts