What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

The amateur Sharks being dragged kicking and screaming to the professional arena that is Allianz Stadium. Good.

The Sharks and the NRL should now go hard on promoting the event to Cronulla fans and neutrals.

The Roosters and Manly should sell out. The Roosters have been drawing well at Allianz 2.0, and throw in at least 10,000 Manly fans (ie the 20% that showed up amongst 50,000 at Accor today), and it’s definitely healthy.

Two games should combine for 60k next week, but will probably be closer to 50k

Roosters vs Sea Eagles - should be 35k but can see it landing around 32k

Sharks vs Cows - should be getting 25k minimum but can see it being around 20k

Billythekid

First Grade
Roosters have done a great job with crowds this year. I don’t know about selling out but this should be well in excess of 30K tbh and giving a sellout a go.

Sharks I honestly have no idea. I’m confident of 20K but unsure how much more. They’ve got 30K for similar games in the past but I don’t feel like there is as much enthusiasm around the club as there was then.

ouwet

Bench
Way too many Sydney teams in this finals series. 3-4 is the sweet spot.
No its the wrong Sydney teams!

Penrith Manly and Cronulla no matter how successful bring nothing in terms of crowds!

Today being generous at most Manly had 10K supporters (more like half that but lets be nice).. if Dogs played any other Sydney team besides Penrith, Manly or Cronullla it wouldve got 70K.

Brutus

Referee
No its the wrong Sydney teams!

Penrith Manly and Cronulla no matter how successful bring nothing in terms of crowds!

Today being generous at most Manly had 10K supporters (more like half that but lets be nice).. if Dogs played any other Sydney team besides Penrith, Manly or Cronullla it wouldve got 70K.
This