What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Gordie

Juniors
That would be prefect for the next Brisbane/SEQ team if and when that happens, 9-10 games there with derbies at Suncorp.

Roar & Reds would want a central venue though so I’d say that’s more likely. In time though I do believe there is room for both, especially if an Ipswich NRL team happens in the future.
Would they be known as the Ipswich jets? or Brisbane Jets? or Queensland Jets? Or just the jets?

nko11

Juniors
Any numbers on how the NSW Cup Grand Final Newtown V North Sydeny is selling ?

And has there been many tickets sold for Pacific Championships ?
Can't really tell with the NSW Cup, due to all being General Admission and no map. Outrageously good value though. Entry to 3 games for $10 Adults, $5 Kids and $25 Families. Would be going if I lived within 200km of the joint. Hopefully they can market it well and beat last year (10,173). Gonna be a good atmosphere with two heritage clubs, Bears v Jets.

For the Pacific Championship, you would imagine marketing will pick up after the season and so will sales:

Brisbane - Still selling in the lowest level, haven't opened any of the upper levels yet. At a guess maybe 10k sold.

Suva - Again hard to tell with GA - But sales look very slow in the grandstands. Maybe 1k sold.

Christchurch - Getting close to a sellout, at most 2k left. Probably looking at 15k sold.

Auckland - Selling a bit slower, I'd guess around 6k sold. It is the NZ v Tonga game, so with a bit of marketing should still go 20k+

Port Moresby - Hard to tell with their ticketing map. Would imagine this will go close to selling out though.

Parramatta - Bottom level slowly filling out - Maybe 5k sold.

ouwet

Bench
Any recent PAX numbers for Panthers V Sharks?

Judging by Ticketek I can see a sub 30,000 could be possible but more likely early to mid 30's at best!

I think the NRL needs to offer cheap tickets for Category 3,4 & 5 they've barely been touched and a few bays haven't even opened for them!

EuroNymous

Juniors
Any recent PAX numbers for Panthers V Sharks?

Judging by Ticketek I can see a sub 30,000 could be possible but more likely early to mid 30's at best!

I think the NRL needs to offer cheap tickets for Category 3,4 & 5 they've barely been touched and a few bays haven't even opened for them!
they’ve should play it at parramatta would’ve been sold out by sat

still holding out for 40, seen lot of people wear cronulla gear this week so i’m hoping they make the trip

ouwet

Bench
they’ve should play it at parramatta would’ve been sold out by sat

still holding out for 40, seen lot of people wear cronulla gear this week so i’m hoping they make the trip

100% people presume cause Penrith get 20,000 in Penrith it'll translate in 20,000 anywhere else also! This is not the case!
Penrith have minimal support outside of Penrith and even in Penrith so many people go for Parra, Bulldogs etc.

This 3 peat will get them more support with the next generation not right now.

Cronulla unfortunately are Cronulla... Useless club, useless area, useless supporters!

Sorry guys I'm off coffee for the last week and not in a nice mood... Apologises for Cronulla and Penrith fans haha

I hope by some miracle and late push this game can get 35-40K.

bazza

Immortal
100% people presume cause Penrith get 20,000 in Penrith it'll translate in 20,000 anywhere else also! This is not the case!
Penrith have minimal support outside of Penrith and even in Penrith so many people go for Parra, Bulldogs etc.

Cronulla unfortunately are Cronulla... Useless club, useless area, useless supporters!

Sorry guys I'm off coffee for the last week and not in a nice mood... Apologises for Cronulla and Penrith fans haha

should just have not let Cronulla and Penrith in the comp in 1967. Then this would be a Parra v St George semi with all tickets sold and 50,000 on the waitlist

Iamback

Coach

No you speak true. People will see next year when we are at CommBank and the crowd drops.

I said it elsewhere. Gates open at 6.30 for a 7.50pm game in Olympic Park where you don't just go for dinner.

So less chance for walk up, weather forecast has scared some off. But price and lack of any entertainment outside the game doesn't appeal to neutrals

yakstorm

First Grade
No you speak true. People will see next year when we are at CommBank and the crowd drops.
Hopefully the NRL pushes for mainly Saturday & Sunday timeslots for the Panthers CommBank games & the Panthers play their bigger Sydney opponents there (Eels, Bulldogs, Wests Tigers, Roosters, etc)

It's not unforeseeable that Panthers v Eels & Panthers v Bulldogs at CommBank can push capacity, which will help balance orut the lower drawing games and help ensure the crowd averages don't take too big of a hit.

Craigshark

First Grade

I said it elsewhere. Gates open at 6.30 for a 7.50pm game in Olympic Park where you don't just go for dinner.

So less chance for walk up, weather forecast has scared some off. But price and lack of any entertainment outside the game doesn't appeal to neutrals

seems ridiculous there are no games beforehand.

Iamback

Coach
Hopefully the NRL pushes for mainly Saturday & Sunday timeslots for the Panthers CommBank games & the Panthers play their bigger Sydney opponents there (Eels, Bulldogs, Wests Tigers, Roosters, etc)

It's not unforeseeable that Panthers v Eels & Panthers v Bulldogs at CommBank can push capacity, which will help balance orut the lower drawing games and help ensure the crowd averages don't take too big of a hit.

Eels will be Magic Round, Mudgee or Bathurst.

Sharks is Vegas game, So that takes away one Sydney club option but yes Weekend games is ideal.

Memberships are onsale but the uptake has been slow and will do so until a draw is released

yakstorm

First Grade
This is how Saturday is looking. Black is sold out or down to single seats, red is where 85% of the seats appear to be sold. Unsurprising, the NRL is focusing on trying to push majority of the crowd into the TV arc.

I'd argue we would be around the 30K mark now (or at least around 28-29K). We've sold into more areas than we did for Bulldogs v Warriors (27,223) and we should get a reasonable Accor Stadium member turnout as well.

1727331436358.png

Latest posts