What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Final Series

Nutz

Bench
It's hot on GF day so I'm fence sitting on who will be fresher late in the game...probably Panthers.
I hope Luai and Taruva nail it.

Tigerm

Coach
It's hot on GF day so I'm fence sitting on who will be fresher late in the game...probably Panthers.
I hope Luai and Taruva nail it.
For your sake, I hope it is warm.
Doin the nudie run on a cold night wouldn't be fun hahaha

WA Tiger

Bench
The bunkers a great idea until you have a weak kneed decision maker behind it. I doubt there’s been a more obvious try that was called a no try..

Nutz

Bench
Bullshit. It was a very obvious NO TRY.
Yep, even with the camera angles that we don't see, I saw his own hand under the ball.
I actually think the bunkers are getting it right more often know.
Apparently the ref's have an extensive course using the bunker but with everything in life, doing something is often better when one's experienced.
Over time, and with even more technology, I think it's going to be a great product.
More errors are made from the on field ref and from players exploiting the the rules...only natural that this happens.
You also have to realise that on field refs are having to deal with an ever increasing speed of the game whilst their heart rate and own fatigue is at play.

Das Hassler

Bench
It was grounded no matter how much it's slowed down...ridiculous
The one I think everyone missed was the Ryan Papanhausan kick off out on the full....IMO ( if someone can post it up to prove me right or wrong...I have money on both) I'm sure I saw the panther's player who had his foot over the sideline to make it dead , lift his foot slightly just before catching the ball then plant it down again puting it out himself which should have been aMelbourne ball instead of a panther's penalty on the halfway
* as always...I reserve the right to be wrong

WA Tiger

Bench
The one I think everyone missed was the Ryan Papanhausan kick off out on the full....IMO ( if someone can post it up to prove me right or wrong...I have money on both) I'm sure I saw the panther's player who had his foot over the sideline to make it dead , lift his foot slightly just before catching the ball then plant it down again puting it out himself which should have been aMelbourne ball instead of a panther's penalty on the halfway
At least with the other one that everyone is so sure was a no try 1/ There was an angle showing it touched the ground 2/ Despite the arm the ball could still have touched the ground. But with this one Turuva prob thought he’d hold the ball up until he crossed the chalk but the tackle from Hughes turned him so he couldn’t bring it back…from my angle

Nutz

Bench
Yeh saw that Das.

Latest posts