What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW2 Fri - Cronulla v North Qld @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Cronulla v North Qld

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, that Cowboys record of 5-2 in Sydney in 2024 is just awful.

Like where does this narrative that the Cowboys are going to be easybeats come from? They're 12-3 over their last 15 games, have won their last 6 away games and have a good record in Sydney.
Great stats.

But you forgot the important one.

What’s the head to head record of these two teams?

Oh I get it. That stat didn’t suit your narrative…..

skeepe

Immortal
Great stats.

But you forgot the important one.

What’s the head to head record of these two teams?

Oh I get it. That stat didn’t suit your narrative…..
What narrative? That the Cowboys are in good form?

If it matters to you, the Cowboys have a 100% record against the Sharks in their last 15 games.

I mean I also didn't include the stat that Cronulla are on an 0-7 streak in finals footy, but since you're a stickler let's go ahead and include that too.

Or what about how, in the same run of last 15 games that I mentioned, the Sharks are at less than 50%, with a 7-8 record? And in that same period, the Sharks are 1-6 when Nicho Hynes is in the team?

Maybe we should mention that the Cowboys have a 100% record at the newly rebuilt Allianz Stadium, while the Sharks have never tasted victory there?

Aren't stats fun?

Reactions: MRN
What narrative? That the Cowboys are in good form?

If it matters to you, the Cowboys have a 100% record against the Sharks in their last 15 games.

I mean I also didn't include the stat that Cronulla are on an 0-7 streak in finals footy, but since you're a stickler let's go ahead and include that too.

Or what about how, in the same run of last 15 games that I mentioned, the Sharks are at less than 50%, with a 7-8 record? And in that same period, the Sharks are 1-6 when Nicho Hynes is in the team?

Maybe we should mention that the Cowboys have a 100% record at the newly rebuilt Allianz Stadium, while the Sharks have never tasted victory there?

Aren't stats fun?

Wow sounds like the Cowboys are going to wipe the floor with us.

Get on them to win 13+ and bet big!!

mozza91

Coach
at least Newcastle scraped into the 8, so the rest of us get to sit back and watch them re-sign Obrien for another 5 years
He only needed to finish higher than 13th better make it a 10 year extension.
I get why Sharks fans are so touchy. Gonna go out in straight sets again and spending a million a year on a halfback who plays like Grant Rovelli when it matters.

typicalfan

Coach
People say Cowboys are dark horses but to win we need to win in Sydney 3 weeks in a row. Not happening. 1 week though is very possible so Cowboys to get Sharks. We have too many players good at closing out big games.

Latest posts