What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warrimoo3

Juniors
This Matt Thompson guy (I rarely watch channel 9 broadcasts) sounds like he’s got his house on the Panthers. As a neutral this is highly annoying. Can they bring on Brenton Speed for the 2nd half.

As far as the match is concerned the Panthers will run away with it in the second half.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Always felt like that last Penrith set was going to go a big way to deciding the game. Terrible D from Blore and Munster. Storm will need a lot to go their way to get a win.

Gmac

Juniors
Feel like Penrith are playing the long game here. Just working over the middle, change of angles, really getting the fatigue in the legs. Maybe a few chances on the last tackle and draw the back 3 up but just grinding them into the dirt. They'll open them Up in the last 15. They truly are the ultimate side.

macnaz

Staff member
This Matt Thompson guy (I rarely watch channel 9 broadcasts) sounds like he’s got his house on the Panthers. As a neutral this is highly annoying. Can they bring on Brenton Speed for the 2nd half.

As far as the match is concerned the Panthers will run away with it in the second half.
Speed and Joey arent allowed in the same room

Vlad59

Bench
Never seen a closer score for a one sided game. Bellamy looks like a defeated man. Cleary is an outstanding coach and this side is almost unbeatable when it matters. I hope I am wrong.

Latest posts