What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeo stiff to not win the CC, he was incredible...but the try and catch for Alamoti's try clinches it for Martin. Yeo won't give a shit though. Amazing player and leader

typicalfan

Coach
Congrats Panthers, you have one hell of a side. People will expect them to fall back without Luai but with Cleary, Edwards and Yeo still around they will be well in contention for their 5th next season.

Fangs

Coach
Massive congrats to Penrith and their fans, especially @Fangs, @soc123_au , @ACTPanthers and @Chins get the wins!

Thank you very much.

Thanks to the LU brethren. Our fans do know what it's like to be a neutral. Penrith have been shit kickers for years and no one in the world saw this coming.

If I take my Panthers cap off I know it's shit seeing a team win year after year like this. I'll back our guys forever but I really hope we see some other clubs bring the intensity next year. Raiders and Sea Eagles in particular are capable if they want it enough.

You blokes couldn't pay rent at the moment anyway.
giphy.webp