What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Thankfully they got the CCM right.

I thought the award was dead after 2015 and then 2019 happened but they have redeemed themselves the last 5.

Not giving it to Smith in 2020 started the good run. I think only Cleary in 2021 is a question mark but not an outrageous decision.

Thankfully they got the CCM right.

I thought the award was dead after 2015 and then 2019 happened but they have redeemed themselves the last 5.

Not giving it to Smith in 2020 started the good run. I think only Cleary in 2021 is a question mark but not an outrageous decision.
2021 should have been Edwards
2019 probably should have been Maria

2013-2016 they managed to get every single one wrong (Maloney, George Burgess, Morgan & Fifita)

Apey

Staff member
Thank you very much.

Thanks to the LU brethren. Our fans do know what it's like to be a neutral. Penrith have been shit kickers for years and no one in the world saw this coming.

If I take my Panthers cap off I know it's shit seeing a team win year after year like this. I'll back our guys forever but I really hope we see some other clubs bring the intensity next year. Raiders and Sea Eagles in particular are capable if they want it enough.
Ugh that makes one decent Panther fan on LU