What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Frenzy.

Immortal
suggests Hynes probably out
Suggests drug test negative. Wouldn't surprise to see the NRL run out the no fault policy on this though. Not saying that as a prediction, just think they might.

BHU was not going to play last week. If Hynes had played, he wouldn't have. Such is the genius of Fitz last minute game plan to run with a team of behemoths.

BHU not injured, just doesn't have enough reps in him to be used the best in NRL. Remember, he only played 22 minutes against Storms. In 2 stints.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Suggests drug test negative. Wouldn't surprise to see the NRL run out the no fault policy on this though. Not saying that as a prediction, just think they might.

BHU was not going to play last week. If Hynes had played, he wouldn't have. Such is the genius of Fitz last minute game plan to run with a team of behemoths.

BHU not injured, just doesn't have enough reps in him to be used the best in NRL. Remember, he only played 22 minutes against Storms. In 2 stints.
Doesn’t no fault stand down policy only apply for crimes that warrant 11 plus years as sentence if guilty?

jc155776

Coach
f**k me look at what our blokes cop suspensions for and look at what JWH cops fines for week after week.

it’s clear that the roosters tactic of constantly going to the judiciary has worn the NRL down so to just avoid any effort or hearings to wet just fine them.

f**k me look at what our blokes cop suspensions for and look at what JWH cops fines for week after week.

it’s clear that the roosters tactic of constantly going to the judiciary has worn the NRL down so to just avoid any effort or hearings to wet just fine them.

NRL apparently all about protecting players heads.

JWH lead with his head and if that’s not enough finished off with his shoulder to that Cowboys players head.

Just doesn’t make sense.

bluefox68

Staff member
NRL apparently all about protecting players heads.

JWH lead with his head and if that’s not enough finished off with his shoulder to that Cowboys players head.

Just doesn’t make sense.
Agree.
I’ve heard he’s supposed to be a nice bloke off the field, but I find that hard to believe.
You don’t intentionally try to maim someone like that - that was a car crash which could’ve smashed his jaw, or worse.
I don’t respect JWH.
NAS is tarred with the same brush.
Another example (different player) - why wasn’t the knee to Nicho’s head spotted? Every single viewer saw it multiple times.

Agree.
I’ve heard he’s supposed to be a nice bloke off the field, but I find that hard to believe.
You don’t intentionally try to maim someone like that - that was a car crash which could’ve smashed his jaw, or worse.
I don’t respect JWH.
NAS is tarred with the same brush.
Another example (different player) - why wasn’t the knee to Nicho’s head spotted? Every single viewer saw it multiple times.

Not that Yeo is a dirty player.
But yes in my opinion he saw an opportunity to make a connection to Hynes head for sure. Players know exactly what they’re doing.

Latest posts