What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

yobbo84

Coach
Sorry, but I don't recall anyone else saying this when Sua'ali'i was suspended he misses 4 games for the Roosters which is the team being penalised. So to Mr Mestrov and Mr Solly, I suggest you look beyond self interest next time when a rep player gets a charge who is not on your team. Wallies.
Because f**k the Roosters :D

simmo1

First Grade
I think club suspensions should be served for club games only, however I don't think you can keep rep suspensions to rep games only. Otherwise you get retiring players grubbing it up in game 3 of origin with no repercussions. Or one game wonders (Suaalii) getting away without punishment.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Manly fan here - Olakau’atu and Murray deserve what they got, Murray lucky not to be sent off.

But, there should also be some QLD staffers stood down from club duty if the NRL are actually serious and not just suspending blokes for their image.

Saxon

Bench
Grade 3 is totally manufactured because they changed the rules for rep games so that grades 1 and 2 are only fines

There's no planet on which you can say that what Cam did is the highest level of contrary conduct

Given what Annesley was saying last week about needing to be tough on touching refs because it might start happening in lower grades and juniors, they couldn't do anything else about a player who ran in off the bench. Seriously lucky to be only facing 2 weeks. As for Ola...

Last edited:

Maximus

Coach
So why wasn't Myles banned from the sideline for his actions? If Olakau'atu is suspended for walking over and dragging someone away, surely Myles should have copped a punishment?

Saxon

Bench
So why wasn't Myles banned from the sideline for his actions? If Olakau'atu is suspended for walking over and dragging someone away, surely Myles should have copped a punishment?
I didn't see Myles grab anyone by the scruff of the neck.

Valheru

Coach
Don't think we have enough rep matches to facilitate a system where suspensions resulting from rep games only apply to such games.

In soccer they play 8-15 Nationals a year.

nick87

Coach
I think club suspensions should be served for club games only, however I don't think you can keep rep suspensions to rep games only. Otherwise you get retiring players grubbing it up in game 3 of origin with no repercussions. Or one game wonders (Suaalii) getting away without punishment.

100%... if Origin suspensions were only served in origin, the Kaufusi selection would actually make sense
16 minutes, 2 runs, 4 metres and removing the Mitchell Moses's head from his shoulders. Job well done.

Latest posts