What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

Bazal

Post Whore
Old ham lips got what he wanted eh? It's hard enough to get this judiciary to overturn a charge, it's probably impossible when a coach pressures the result in the media

Iamback

Coach
Old ham lips got what he wanted eh? It's hard enough to get this judiciary to overturn a charge, it's probably impossible when a coach pressures the result in the media

It would be nice for someone to fight it so we atleast get an explanation of a hip drop

Colk

First Grade

That’s what people are upset about. Second after the hypocrisy of course.

Colk

First Grade
Again, no one accused the NRL of consistency.

No s*** they are inconsistent. That’s been the argument all along. I’m looking forward to you demanding the head (metaphorically) of every tackler that causes injury from now on. I won’t hold my breath though. Hopefully your sanctimonious flog of a coach does as well.

kurt faulk

Coach
No s*** they are inconsistent. That’s been the argument all along. I’m looking forward to you demanding the head (metaphorically) of every tackler that causes injury from now on. I won’t hold my breath though. Hopefully your sanctimonious flog of a coach does as well.

Impossible. Every chickens foul play is an accident. That team should be called Accidents Are Us.