What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL finals matchups/schedule/locations

yobbo84

Coach
The club would be more than happy to accept being ranked below Melbourne.

If all teams perform at their best then it's still Penrith's competition to lose. They've won three in a row and still have the best spine in the competition.
Only if Cleary returns. You can't win it without him.

Fangs

Coach
Only if Cleary returns. You can't win it without him.

He will be back week 1 no question.

I'd concede the Storm are favourites at that point. However I still think the best performance of 2024 to date was our win against the Sharks and that was without Cleary. If they play at that level they could take down the Storm.

Valheru

Coach
The delusion of penrith fans know no bounds. Only way they play storm in the GF is if storm lose week 1 because Penrith ain't getting past the roosters in week 1 even as busted as they are.

Iamback

Coach

I'd concede the Storm are favourites at that point. However I still think the best performance of 2024 to date was our win against the Sharks and that was without Cleary. If they play at that level they could take down the Storm.

We play at that level only 2022 Panthers can beat us

soc123_au

Staff member
The delusion of penrith fans know no bounds. Only way they play storm in the GF is if storm lose week 1 because Penrith ain't getting past the roosters in week 1 even as busted as they are.
I just read this out loud while I was tea bagging Miranda Kerr. She is still laughing.

JamesRustle

First Grade

You need him to stay back though, rather than be tampon dude.

soc123_au

Staff member
What have you seen from penrith this year that makes you so confident?

You will be left with no doubt about where you stand next week.
We can still defend. Played like shit against the Storm, down on troops and lost by 2. Martin & Leota have been terrible and traditionally lift for big games.

Obviously I'm using a bit of history in being confident, just waiting to see those gears get a workout.

One of us will be proven right in 2 weeks.

Latest posts