What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL finals matchups/schedule/locations

JamesRustle

First Grade
I wish LU existed in 1966 and I was alive back then. I would have had alot of fun.
I think you should start a thread.... Time capsule opened - finals discussion 1966... here's a few topics for you to explore.

I think the NSWRL needs to consider having some entertainment for the crowd between Reserve Grade and First Grade. They could look as some of the grouse emerging talent such as the Bee Gees or AC/DC. It would certainly enhance my experience as I watch my Saints win 11 straight.

You tigers have the poor man's excuse of a Provan. You have no chance good sir.

Harry Bath was a legendary player, I'd go so far to call him an immortal, but his coaching is not a patch on Ken Kearney.

With these 2 new clubs entering our competition next season, the spread of talent out of the ordinary teams means the good old Saints will be premiers for another decade. That upstart side called Cronulla-Sutherland won't win a competition for at least 2 score and ten years, and who is going to play, let alone support a team west of Parramatta? Good Lord.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Very little has changed in terms of the finals make-up after the first three games of the round.

The Roosters result has made it very difficult for Cronulla to host a 2nd place home final, on top of Penrith losing tonight they would also need to beat Manly 73+. In reality, 2nd place is down to Penrith and the Roosters.

Otherwise, it's all wide open - mathematically - 2nd down to 11th.

kurt faulk

Coach

The nrl really needs to rethink this first round of the playoffs home ground eligibility.

When they made their decision on that years ago they were getting some poor crowds in the first week of the finals in these bigger stadiums. The game has outgrown having small suburban grounds holding playoff games.

Time for the nrl to let the game reach its full potential.

Fangs

Coach
Yes it's time.

Abandon suburban grounds for finals in 2025. We have the crowds pulsing. We have high quality stadiums across the eastern seaboard.

kurt faulk

Coach

The game needs manly to win tomorrow so there will be a huge uproar for the whole week about the playoff game needing to be in a big stadium.

Maybe it will get the nrl off it's arse.

Fangs

Coach
Cowboys home final should be a sell out no matter who they play but geez it would be massive if it was against the Fins.

Get ready for some great officiating in the game tomorrow. I'm feeling a Dolphins win and so does Ashley Klein.

Wb1234

Immortal

The game needs manly to win tomorrow so there will be a huge uproar for the whole week about the playoff game needing to be in a big stadium.

Maybe it will get the nrl off it's arse.

Penrith should get a home semi too lol

Latest posts