What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 & WCC

Iamback

Coach
Yup. Middle 3rd was excellent I seen enough to know they'll finish top 4 and most likely get to another grand final.

It sucks to lose like that but there were no points on offer and the poms get that every week over there.

It is hard because the Poms are into their round 2 and the NRL sides are only in trials.

I think we should of played a game over here before going over there, the risk is you burn out at the back end of the year if you prepare for this earlier

skeepe

Immortal
Forward passes were the clear winner today.

FMD if the standard of officiating we saw today is indicative of what we’re going to see this season, it’s going to be a looooong year

KennySterling

Juniors
I still have zero interest in the English Super League though. It doesn’t matter how many times we lose, I’d rather watch aerial ping pong or Yawnion than that shit.
Jeez, what a pi55 poor, cry-baby attitude, No rugby league fan are you FFS !
As a bald Eels fan I have to ask what’s a World Club Challenge???
Mate, had there been one in the 1980s, it would've been cricket scores for Parra' against Bradford ('81), Leigh (82), Hull (83) and Halifax (86)

It sucks to lose like that but there were no points on offer and the poms get that every week over there.

It is hard because the Poms are into their round 2 and the NRL sides are only in trials.

I think we should of played a game over here before going over there, the risk is you burn out at the back end of the year if you prepare for this earlier

Could have played a trial over in the UK, or at least an opposed training session which (iirc) is what my team did in 2019.