What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL rookies

Victoire

Juniors
Dragons have a heap seemingly on the fringe of first grade but the ones who seem likely to play some games are Savelio Tamale (centre/wing), Dylan Egan (backrower), and Viliami Fifita (prop)

Brian potter

Bench
Dragons have a heap seemingly on the fringe of first grade but the ones who seem likely to play some games are Savelio Tamale (centre/wing), Dylan Egan (backrower), and Viliami Fifita (prop)
Are these players mostly from the Illawarra region?

Colk

First Grade
From the Raiders I’d say Ethan Strange and Chevy Stewart are the obvious ones. Both are highly rated and will get considerable game time (injuries permitting). Asomua the young winger who I think has some ability might play as well depending on injuries. I’m hoping a centre comes through because I see us struggling for depth a little bit there.

I don’t think any forwards will make their debut this year (well outside Morgan Smithies) although I hope to see Trey Mooney and Ata Mariota develop further.

maple_69

Bench
Liam Henry should get the most minutes for Penrith being the most likely to step into Leniu's jersey.
Luke Sommerton is also a good shot at racking up a lot of games as bench hooker.

Outside of that I'm hoping Mav Geyer (2RF/PR), Jack Cole (CE/FE), Jesse McLean (CE/WG), Isaiah Iongi (FB), Harrison Hassett (2RF), Riley Price (PR) & Ativalu Lisati (PR) get a few games this year as they're probably next off the line.

Brian potter

Bench
Liam Henry should get the most minutes for Penrith being the most likely to step into Leniu's jersey.
Luke Sommerton is also a good shot at racking up a lot of games as bench hooker.

Outside of that I'm hoping Mav Geyer (2RF/PR), Jack Cole (CE/FE), Jesse McLean (CE/WG), Isaiah Iongi (FB), Harrison Hassett (2RF), Riley Price (PR) & Ativalu Lisati (PR) get a few games this year as they're probably next off the line.
Always interesting to see the next crop of rookies coming out of the panthers junior setup.

heard a lot about longi and McLean for a few seasons playing in the various age group competitions etc.