What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Pacific Championships - 18 Oct to 10 Nov

KOMORI

Bench
Pipe down you bunch of idiots. Hudson Young is fully deserving of his position. His ability to run the right lines, hit the hole and provide a bit of mongrel in defence is second to none.

He finished the season as the best second rower in the game and has received his just rewards.
f**k I don’t why but I’ve missed you 😂😂

Pipe down you bunch of idiots. Hudson Young is fully deserving of his position. His ability to run the right lines, hit the hole and provide a bit of mongrel in defence is second to none.

He finished the season as the best second rower in the game and has received his just rewards.

Yeah and Jarrod Croker is still the BYC in the game.

Burns

First Grade
Seen this game a few times now. Australia’s opponents have heart! Playing with grit! But can’t convert the chances they get. Australia score nearly flukey type tries - I mean this was an intercept.
All that said, this is the most ‘vulnerable and ordinary’ Australia have looked in the last decade possibly.

Bazal

Post Whore
Couple of nice balls from Moses, but nothing really damaging. story of the game really, been pretty boring generic territory footy with no spark at all

Coastbloke

Bench
Australian Ref awards 6 more to Australia 50 secs left till half time. Ahh love International Rugby League run by a real functioning global body.. 🤬

Diesel

Referee
If Super League players like Lolohea get a suspension, that is longer than the international games, is it served at SL level or ignored since this PAC chsmpionship is a NRL competion

Diesel

Referee
Australian Ref awards 6 more to Australia 50 secs left till half time. Ahh love International Rugby League run by a real functioning global body.. 🤬
It’s been like this for at least 35 years. Kiwis used to get suspended for 3 games in Winfield Cup games just before the test series

Latest posts