What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Pacific Championships - 18 Oct to 10 Nov

Bazal

Post Whore
Is this the worst Aussie halves pairing of all time?

I mean if we're in a situation where we've gotta pick a bloke after 3 months without any footy or training at all it was going to be a bit grim.

I think they've both been serviceable and boring. The side just looks like they don't know each other at all.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is hammer under rated? Like I know people rate him, but he’s never spoken about amongst the real top tier backs. to me he’s right up there. I’d sign him over say turbo for instance if I had the choice

KOMORI

Bench
Is hammer under rated? Like I know people rate him, but he’s never spoken about amongst the real top tier backs. to me he’s right up there. I’d sign him over say turbo for instance if I had the choice
Maybe he’s never had a lot of time with a truly quality backline?? Runnibg off players like Turbo or Best and he’d score a trillion points methinks..

Latest posts