What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Pacific Championships - 18 Oct to 10 Nov

KOMORI

Bench
Look you guys can say what you like but Young has made as many metres in 13 minutes as Lindsay Collins managed in 47.
Did what he needed to do, didn’t look out of place.
Harsh on Collins, poor bloke had his neck bolts knocked out early on and had to play with electrical tape holding his head on… pretty impressive effort I’d say 😂

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Great defensive game, Aside from Moses kicking the Australian halves were quite ordinary. Hammer and Turbo were great but geez, if Mals thinks that's the best FB we have then he is massively deluded. Did bugger all and often just looked out of place

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched it. I thought Tonga scrambled well in defence. Their attack reminded me of the Dragons. Power game, slow and not enough change of angles, all the good work brought undone by an occasional shit kick. Their efforts deserved at least a try to bring their great supporters into the game. Australia should have won by 30+ but their handling was poor.
It would have been nice to see the crowd 35k+. Maybe ticket prices are too high?
Absolutely cracking thread though!

bedlam breakout

Juniors
England would win an ashes series against the worst Aus line up in my memory of 40 plus years of watching the game - no kimmorlys lockyers sterlings or kennys to see here

Latest posts