What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Pacific Championships - Eel Watch

King-Gutho94

Coach
How Jake keeps getting picked is beyond me..... he isn't a bad player but his constant selection over other players is ridiculous.
Haven't you heard he is a good bloke.

I hear he is on close too 950k a year at Manly.

If those Turbo's genuinely love the club they seriously take massive pay-cuts at there next contract.

They have been robbing that joint for close to $2million plus a season for 5+ years.

T.S Quint

Coach

If those Turbo's genuinely love the club they seriously take massive pay-cuts at there next contract.

They have been robbing that joint for close to $2million plus a season for 5+ years.

Turbo when he is fit is at least worth that kind of money.
Jake has been an excellent player, but he's never been worth that sort of coin.

Ben is worth about a buck-fiddy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jake Cheeseburger is a fat tub of shit and can thank all his rep jerseys for the bloke angle. He was always overrated but after the new faster rules he offers absolutely zero.

The Colonel

Immortal

Tom is worth the money despite wanting to "selflessly" take less on his current deal for the sake of the club. That they have so much money tied up in the two brothers and DCE is quite funny really. Just cannot fathom his worth at rep level though.