What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 PM's XIII - Sun 13 Oct - PNG v AUS @ Port Moresby

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
FULLTIME

🇦🇺 AUS Men's PM's XIII 42
Tries: K Weekes 2, J Liddle, S Mcintyre, D Lucas, B Fermor, T Wishart, A Khan-Pereira
Goals: R Garrick 4/7, B Fermor 1/1

🇵🇬 PNG Men's PM's XIII 20
Tries: J Rimbu, R Mathias, F Glare, A Max
Goals: J Mavoko 2/4

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
A
I don't think there is too much crossover between the squads (Kumuls and PNG PM XIII) A small handful of Hunters players.
Ahh K I misunderstood and didn't get to watch. So the PNG team is a best of the rest like the Aus?

Reactions: MRN

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
A

Ahh K I misunderstood and didn't get to watch. So the PNG team is a best of the rest like the Aus?

Pacific Championship squad - PNG: Jacob Alick-Wienke, Ila Alu, Koso Bandi, Jack de Belin, Robert Derby, Liam Horne, Edwin Ipape, Lachlan Lam, Kyle Laybutt, Nene Macdonald, Rhyse Martin, Alex Max, Sylvester Namo, Valentine Richard, Judah Rimbu, Elijah Roltinga, Dan Russell, Jeremiah Simbiken, Rodrick Tai, Sanny Wabo, Khaiya Waiembi

Latest posts