What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R11 MAGIC Sat - Cronulla 38-30 Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 11: Cronulla v Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
I love a soft draw Sharks pile on better than anyone.

It's obvious they are a different team this year. But as of now May premiers. Curious to see how they fare once they lose players to Origin.

Apey

Staff member
I remember thinking Dom Young was pretty overrated when he was at the Knights and he’s continued to prove me wrong ever since… He’s an elite winger these days..
Lol so far (not many games admittedly) he played much better for us than he has for the Roosters

KOMORI

Bench
Lol so far (not many games admittedly) he played much better for us than he has for the Roosters
Oh I haven’t forgotten that hat trick in a half he scored against us when you gave us a spanking out in Tamworth or somewhere lol

Valheru

Coach
Too many errors from roosters. Will have to take another look but I think 24-30 points came in the next set after an error.

Latest posts